Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

OOTD : White Butterfly Bali Dress







When it's too humid outside, nothing better than having a loose outfit that won't make you overheat throughout the day and gives you a cute look at the same time . I picked white dress because i think it's such cooling color that very approriate to wear on heat days. I got this dress when i was still in Bali, Indonesia at the street market for really cheap price. I think it was around $3-$4. I paired the dress with white sandal that i got a while ago from Shoe Department shop at mall to match with the dress. The crossbody bag is from forever21.

Afterall. my living room setting inspired this outfit look! Hope you all have wonderful week :)

Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)