Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

NOTD : Nail Design (Fake Nails)

Hi girls. Do any of u have problem of making title for ur nail design before u going to make new post? I do. Im not that good to giving name for them. Ok, so what a beautiful day! Its very sunny outside! i just had a walk for like 45 mins, i really enjoyed it!

So, today i have new nail design im going to put up here. I used my fake nails that i bought in wrong size. I think i ever wrote here that the tips is really big for my nail size and eventually makes me do lots of typo , haha.




Wearing huge tips is really a pain. I cant hold anything right and i make 3 of them falling off already lol.

These are what i used :


- Overexposed In South Beach from OPI
- BNA503 Gold Glitter from L.A. Colors
- BNA501 White from L.A. Colors
- BL601 from The Faceshop
- BL505 from Etude House
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat

Nail design :





Hope you like it :)
Thanks for viewing, have good day! :)


3 comments:

  1. that's a lovely design! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulina, i like your recent flower design better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowwr design are always my favourites:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)