Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Butterflies!

As i promised in previous post, today i have new design to show you. I made this few weeks ago but just got pics done today. This time, i used butterfly fimo which i think this looks very cute, and still i using my fake nails from Kiss. My natural nails still too short to have any design on.




These are what i used :


- Champane Frost 114 from Love My Nails
- Green Glitter BNA509 from L.A. Colors
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House
- Green Butterflies Fimo 

Mu Butterflies Nail Art :







Thanks for viewing! Have a good day :)


2 comments:

  1. I love fimo is so much fun to use. The manicure is very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Just to let you know i tag you for an award on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)