Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Started cooking and Another Flower Nail Art

Good evening everyone. Im in so much mood of cooking. As a beginner of cooking, i been so much browsing for recipes on internet. I just found that cooking is lots of fun. Its quite surprising because i never cooked any when i was in Indonesia. Soon, i have to find indonesian foods recipes. I miss my country's foods so so so much.

These are the foods i have practiced already :


This is my first attempt for Macaroni Schotel.


My Chicken Steak with Teriyaki Sauce

My Garlic Bread


My Chicken Parmigiana


Ground Beef Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce which my lunch today.

I know this is very unusual posting of me and definitely out of nail polish. I just wanted to share something different tonight :)

Well, I hope i will get improve in cooking, this might be my another passion beside nail polish.  

Okay go on nail art, this time i gonna show you nai design that i made 2 days ago :




These are what i used :


- 703 Black Sketch from Milani
- 506 Rad Purple from Milani
- BK902 from The Faceshop
- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- Art Deco - BNA501 White from L.A. Colors

Thumb :


The design :





Thanks for viewing! Have a good night :)


6 comments:

  1. Delicious food! And even yummier nail art! Lol love love love the cute patterns =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I start right off seeing yummy food! I'm hooked! lol T'is cute nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! :) what a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love something different in a nail blog from time to time. :) Can you believe I'd never heard of Macaroni Schotel and had to look up a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh really? glad if u interested to find macaroni schotel recipe! hope u will like it :D just like i found chicken parmigiana which i never heard and looked up the recipe and practiced it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)