Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Orange Bean Sprouts

Hi everyone! I know the title is sounds so weird, but that what i made on my nail. I made orange bean sprouts nail design. I supposed to picked the right color for bean sprouts but didnt think to make bean sprouts then after i finished, i realized it look like bean sprouts (for my opinion).




These are what i used :



- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- 247 Prince Street from NYC
- Orange (uncode polish) from Nina
- Art Deco - BNA501 White from L.A. Colors

I used 2 coats of 247 Prince Street (NYC) as base colour :





Orange Bean Sprouts :







Hope you like it. Thanks for viewing :)
Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. That's cute. They look like matchsticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen : Thanks :)
    ABOP : you're right! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Now the nyc changed the bottle is nicer in my opinion. Lovely manicure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty Shades - oh really? i didnt know that because those are my first NYC, honestly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)