Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall OOTD + Sephora VIB Sale Mini Haul

Hello friends! Im back in blogging mood! I hope everyone been doing well! Today I went to Sephora and i figured i would make a post of the OOTD and mini haul. Today is the last day for the VIB members Family and Friends. 

Have you gone for the sale??

OOTD 


Tops : Ross Dress For Less
Bottom : I got it a long time ago in one of the mall in Jakarta, Indonesia
Necklace : Ebay
Bracelet : New Orleans ( one of the accessories shop in French Quarter )
Handbag : Michael Kors
Wedges : Gosh

FOTD :

My finds :

  • Soap and Glory - All the right smoothies : trio body butters in "The Righteous Butter" , "Sugar Crush", and "Butter Yourself" 
    • I am really a fan of Soap and Glory body butter, they smells good and really does moisturizing my skin. 


  • Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume. Omg this smells so good, girly and not too over sweet to my taste. And it last a long hours! What has sold me into this one is the scent and how classy the bottle is! 



Have you tried any of my haul? How you like them?
And if you gone for the sale, what have you picked from Sephora VIB Sale?

Let's connect more!
Instagram : yoannita90


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)