Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lines and Flower

Hello guys. These days been very very warm and sunny. I love this weather. Well, just a quick post today. And again, i created a nail art with flower in it.








I know my nails still stay short and i been not concerning to make them longer either. I been enjoying my short natural nails. :)

For this time, im sorry not displaying the picture of products i used as usual. So i used Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat, Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Color (Tough Buff), BNA509 Green Glitter from L.A. Colors, Black Sketch 703 from Milani, and flower sticker that i bought long time ago in Indonesia.

Have a great day! :)


2 comments:

  1. nice design! looks good on you!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)