Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Golden Pink Nail Art

Whoa been out from blogger for few weeks. I just wanted break from making post, but i created some nail art though. I thought would be good if i just do practice nail art more and more. I made some samples of nail art on tips.

I been had lots of fun watching k-drama. Recently i watched Secret Garden and 49 days. They were soooooo great i falling in love with the soundstrack of both! Currently i watch Dong Yi. So,those kept me busy from making post, hehe.

And my nails grow longer now. Dont want to have them too long because they break easily. So today i picked one of my samples nail art i practiced. Its Golden Pink. The pink colour is from Wet n Wild which i just purchased few weeks ago and got to tried it today. Love love the color so much. I always love Wet n Wild products. They inexpensive but they good enough for nail polish.



The pink color looks much better in real than photos. So what i did for this nail art : apply base coat using Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat then apply base color using Lavender Pearlescent , then create half gradient with Sparkling Beach by sponge , apply Gold Crystal to get more sparkle look then last is top coat using Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat.

These are what i used :


- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
- Lavender Pearlescent  - Wet n Wild (Wild Shine)
- Sparkling Beach - L A Splash
- Gold Crystal - Milani
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat

This is 2 coats of Lavender Pearlescent from Wet n Wild as base color.


Golden Pink Nail Art :



Thanks for viewing, have a good evening! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)