Followers

Friday, February 6, 2015

OOTD : One Breeze Morning


I wasn't quite sure if i should wear some tights to cover my legs since it's bit cold outside but then i checked my weather app , the sun should rise even more in an hour or two. I guess i will be fine to pass on the tights. Cause i actually really wanting to wear my new Jessica Simpson shoes i got recently from Nordstrom that i don't think it would fit right if i would've worn my black tights. Since the weather abit breezing outside I put on my crop sweater and grab my green Kate Spade cross body as a pop of color to my outfit. Ok I'm good right out the door.



Crop Sweater : Thrift Shop
Dress : Ross Dress For Less
Crossbody Bag : Kate Spade ( Cedar Street Monday )
Earrings : Ebay
Bracelets Ebay & ShopMissA
Shoes : Jessica Simpson

Thanks for checking out this post! Let me know what do you think of this outfit look :)

Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)