Followers

Friday, January 2, 2015

Tarte Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage ( Limited Edition for Sephora )

Hello lovelies. Happy New Year 2015 for all of us! 

I got this makeup set from hubby for Christmas. By the time i got this, this doesn't longer available in Sephora website. Im sorry that you guys can't order this online but maybe some Sephora stores would still have this makeup set. 

I want to swatching and give my overall thoughts of this makeup set cause some items actually are available to purchase individually in case you interested to get it. 




20 Full Size, French Inspired Amazonian Clay Eyeshadows




First Row
From Left to Right : Palace of Versaille - Moulin Rouge - I think I cannes - My own cotes du rhone - Boudoir noir

Second Row
From Left to Right : Fall in Louvre - Provence upon a time - Eiffel for you - Too haute to handle - Bastille in the night

Third Row
Chantilly Lace - Merci you later - No champagne, no gain - Take on bordeaux - French Riviera

Fourth Row (last row)
C'est la vie - Marseille the word - Play nice - On a good Notre Dame - Le Cordon Bleu

The eyeshadow palettes consists of 20 shades of color that have good amount of mattes, some shimmers and satins.  The shades are neutrals, warm tones and some cool tones on the bottom part.  The name of each shades are interesting. 

Pros :
- Silky to the touch
- Good mixtures of mattes, satins and shimmers
- Good pigmentation ( not the best in my taste compared to Urban Decay or Too Faced shadows ) 
- Pretty packaging that matching so well with the makeup bag
- Wearable for daily basis 
- All eyeshadows are in full sized! 

Cons :
- It doesn't have mirror
- The texture is abit powdery 
- I wish it would come with black shade, that would be perfect!




Fallin Louvre : transition color, all over the crease 
Merci you later : crease 
I think I cannes : define the crease
French Riviera : eyelid , lower lash line
Chantilly Lace : inner corner, under the brow

Left : Lip Surgence Lip Gloss in Visionary (Apricot ) ; Right : Lip Surgence Lip Tint in Romantic (peachy nude)
The lip gloss is smelling so good and feels nice on the lips. The lip tint is very wearable for daily use because the color is looking very natural when applied on the lips. I am not sure if both of items are limited edition or discontinued because i can't find the specific shades for both on any website. 

Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4 in 1 Mascara
The mascara works great, it doesn't clumpy, gives natural voluminous looking lashes, seperates lashes pretty well, doesn't give spidery looking, and easy to use.  

Limited Edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (peachy nude)
I was skeptical at first by knowing this is cream form of blush because as you know i have oily skin. But when i apply it and buff it out with my blush brush, i fell in love right away how it look on me. It's so beautiful and very easy to blend. And I'm surprised my cheeks don't turn be like grease ball after few hours later. I wish they would make the shade permanent on the market. Cause i LOVE this. 

Deluxe Maracuja Oil
This oil might slightly smell blah but it works great on my skin. I put this religiously every night before bedtime after wash my face, about 3-4 drops i rub them onto my face and my skin feels moisturized just about right. It doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wake up in the morning feeling my skin is so smooth and look brighter! I will repurchase this in the full size. 

Deluxe Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
The texture reminds me of any kind of baby powder. I use it to set my liquid makeup and parts when i get oily.  I love this because it's white that i find it doesn't change the color of my foundation.  

Overall, i thought this makeup set is such a great value to purchase! The packaging they made for each items are so matching well with the makeup bag! As how the packaging made, this makeup set is so travel friendly. Even though this makeup set is limited edition, you still can purchase some items individually like mascara , maracuja oil, smooth operator face powder, lip surgence lip tint (in other shades) and lip surgence lipgloss (in other shades as well). 

Who else got Tarte Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage for Christmas? 

Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)