Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am back! Happy Thanksgiving and A Confession

Hi everyone, I know its been so so so longgg time. To tell the truth i had been losing mood, inspirations and desire to creating any nail art. I even hadnt had any nail polish on my nail. I dont know why. But i guess some people would have some issue like i do. And just tonight i eventually have my nail polish on back on my nail. And it reminds me of this blog that i been leaving for couple months. I apologize.

I had lots of things happening through these past months. I have puppy. Im so happy with her companion. I never liked animal before. But then i saw anyone here seems to loving dog so i decided to have one. I quite surprised how i love my puppy's presence! She is so adorable. I named her Lolly. We got her when she was 3 months old. 



I had lots of my time for cooking , baking, sewing and make up. Yes maybe its because lack of any activities outside, so i get easily bored with anything i do at home.

Oh yeah anyway Happy Thanksgving to all of you. Hope you guys having great delicious turkey! And also big Thank You for new followers. I am so glad and all of you inspiring me to keeping this blog going.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I always checked your blog if you have written anything or not...I missed it! :) but of course I can understand you!

    I'm looking forward to your Xmas Nail Art ideas too! :)
    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronika! Thanks so much :) Did i miss your latest email? I am sorry if i did because i do remember we talked through email :) and do u have any nail blog too?Show me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! So glad you have a new companion now :) I hope everything is going well with your new life here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABOP : Thank You! Yes everything is good here :) And i keep checking your blog and its wonderful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolly is beautiful and for a puppy she is sitting still very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tempera: haha yes she is very cute even when she is sitting. She going to 6 months old next month. I love her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)